Rummy's Doodles on Y-Magazine

And the blog made it to Y - Magazine, the biggest exposure I've gotten so far. I have to give big Thanks to Karima Farid for seeing the potential in me and giving Rummy's Doodles the chance to get known. I'm glad that the blog is getting what it needs, more readers and fans of the characters. 


For those who joined or started reading the blog or heard about it from Y. A very big welcome and hope you enjoy the stories and get attached to them, the way I am to them. 


With no further a due, the article <3 





*If it's not clear you can click on Y-Magazine at the top, to take you to the link

6 comments:

Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

That's awesome, keep it up.
I like the story so far.

Salma

Rumaitha December 13, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

Thanks Salma =D

Hijabs and Co December 17, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Mabrook mashallah <3

Rumaitha December 17, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Allah yebarek feeki =D

Unknown January 3, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

Wow! that's amazing! congrats doll x

Rumaitha January 8, 2012 at 5:31 AM  

Thanks hun

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Rummy's Doodles 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.